Oamenii care fac parte din Entersoft formează baza fundamentală a succesului și creșterii companiei. Entersoft recunoaște și recompensează talentul angajaților săi și construiește relații de afaceri pe termen lung. Entersoft oferă un mediu de lucru dinamic și plăcut care încurajează creativitatea, dezvoltarea personală, respectă demnitatea și personalitatea oamenilor.
Dacă doriți să lucrați la Entersoft, trimiteți CV-ul la firstname.lastname@example.org, citând în linia de subiect codul de referință pentru poziția care vă interesează.
Toți candidații trebuie să cunoască foarte bine limba engleză. CV-urile sunt tratate cu strictă confidențialitate.
Entersoft is a leading business software and services provider in South East Europe and the Middle East. It offers a comprehensive and integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, Mobile (SFA, mechanizing, xVAN), WMS, BI. The suite is developed on the latest Microsoft .NET® technology and is available for on premise or on cloud installation, while can be used either as a licensed product or as Software as a Service (SaaS) or cloud.
Like Sales Representative you will sell Entersoft products and services to achieve assigned revenue and pipeline generation objectives. The role generates incremental revenue through identification and conversion of new opportunities, develops account penetration strategies, and closes business. Develop trusting relationships with customers’ contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Entersoft products and services.
• Prospect, manage and close sales opportunities through accurate forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning;
• Increase pipeline and targeted from Entersoft install base accounts and prospects;
• Focus on developing new sales campaign;
• Up-sell & cross sell of Entersoft products & services;
• Manage contract renewals and execution of them;
• Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts in actual Entersoft CRM;
• Develop/Propose future business plans and needs to develop services, capacity and deliverables as needed;
• Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in the sales cycle;
• Sustain basic demos to prospects (at a later stage).
• Post Graduate in Business Administration and/ or Economics;
• Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles;
• Track record of successful revenue attainment base on sales target;
• Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects;
• Fluency in English is a must;
• Demonstrated knowledge of software sales;
• Experience with ERP, CRM or other larger software applications;
• Results oriented, great attitude, strong organizational skills;
• Great team player is a must.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV at: email@example.com
Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.